[mlpack] Need help for getting started

Shubham Dixit dixitshubham1007 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 17 07:54:54 EDT 2018

Hello Everyone !!
This is Shubham Dixit, a 3rd year Student of Harcourt Butler Technical
University
I have used C++ for competitive coding on various platforms and have the
basic knowledge
of various Machine Learning Algorithms, I found this organization very
interesting and want to contribute in your projects, But I have no idea How
to get involved in your projects or which projects are suitable for a
beginner like me,
Also right now dreams like GSOC are too big for me but I will work hard as
much as possible, and will be very obliged if you guide me throughout.
Thank You!