[mlpack] One-class Classification

Germán Lancioni gmansoft at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 30 20:48:17 EDT 2018

Hi MLPACK team,

Congratulations for the fantastic work you are doing. After trying several options, I find MLPACK the most professional, well written and maintained framework for ML. I have been using Naive Bayes, Random Forest, K-foldCv and model saving. Now I'm wondering if MLPACK somehow supports one-class classification (e.g. one-class SVM), as I have an anomaly detection problem at hand. I tried going through the API doc but couldn't find anything in that regard.

I appreciate any input, and again cheers for the outstanding work.

Regards,
German