[mlpack] We have accepted 6 projects for Google Summer of Code 2018!

Kevin Avignon kevin.o.avignon at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 17:33:37 EDT 2018

Hi everyone,

Let le start by congratulate every student who made this far! This is
really a great experience for the summer! I've done in 2015 and I really
like doing this program and I hope each and every one of you will love the
experience too!

This is my first time that I'm mentoring for any program at the Gsoc and I
hope I can be helpful not only for my student. If you ever have career
advice and tips that you want to ask, I'll gladly answer to the best of my
knowledge  ✌🏾️

Have a great summer coding πŸŒžπŸ’»

Kevin

Kevin Avignon (B.eng)