[mlpack] Introduction

Ryan Curtin ryan at ratml.org
Mon Oct 9 16:30:22 EDT 2017

On Tue, Oct 10, 2017 at 12:38:11AM +0530, KUSHAL BORKAR wrote:
> Greetings All,
>                    My name is Kushal Borkar. I'm from India and currently
> I'm pursuing Bachelor's Degree in Electronics and Communication. I have
> basic knowledge of c++ and python. I would love to contribute and learn
> from 'ml pack' as this will be my first time working with an organization.
> Can someone please guide me how to contribute and where to contribute as
> I'm new to Git hub and I'm also looking for GSoC 2018.

Hello Kushal,

It seems like a good place to start would be the website, which has some
nice pointers for how to get involved.  Specifically you can take a look
at this page:

http://www.mlpack.org/involved.html

and since you said you are interested in GSoC, this page could be useful
too:

http://www.mlpack.org/gsoc.html

Ryan Curtin    |
ryan at ratml.org | First there was darkness; then came the strangers.