[mlpack] Sample Dataset for fast k-center

Ryan Curtin ryan at ratml.org
Tue May 16 20:05:17 EDT 2017

On Wed, May 17, 2017 at 01:29:12AM +0530, Ankit Aggarwal wrote:
> Hi
>
> I'm in the need of sample/dataset for the gonzales algorithm. Is there any
> large data set you already have or have access to?

Hi Ankit,

Take a look at the UCI datasets online.  Any dataset that you can
cluster will be fine.

I don't really have time to mentor this project in any meaningful way;
if you would like to proceed with it anyway, you will have to prove that
the algorithm converges properly, then implement it and see that it
gives any speedup.  That is about all the guidance I can afford to give
given my time; sorry about that.

Ryan Curtin    | "And the last thing I would ever do is lie to you."
ryan at ratml.org |   - Marlon