[mlpack] mlpack 2.2.2 released

Ryan Curtin ryan at ratml.org
Thu May 4 21:00:02 EDT 2017

Hello there,

It's an unusual day when I send two announcements to mailing list (and
one of them isn't a correction to something I wrote that was wrong)!  On
this particular unusual day, some bugs were solved and this warrants a
patch release.  Therefore, mlpack 2.2.2 is now available:

  http://www.mlpack.org/files/mlpack-2.2.2.tar.gz

The list of changes is pretty simple:

  * Install backwards-compatibility mlpack_allknn and mlpack_allkfn
    programs; note they are deprecated and will be removed in mlpack
    3.0.0 (#992).

  * Fix RStarTree bug that surfaced on OS X only (#964).

  * Small fixes for MiniBatchSGD and SGD and tests.

If you have any problems or would like to contribute your own code, feel
free to get in touch on Github at https://github.com/mlpack/mlpack or on
IRC in #mlpack on freenode or even just send an email to this mailing
list.

Thanks!

Ryan Curtin    | "So, it's just you 57 punks against KUNG FU JOE?"
ryan at ratml.org |   - Kung Fu Joe