[mlpack] The application for the project

Ryan Curtin ryan at ratml.org
Tue Jul 11 09:40:54 EDT 2017

On Tue, Jul 11, 2017 at 12:04:40PM +0300, Абдулмуслим Булаталиев wrote:
> Hello. You take on the project of students? I am a student 4 courses.
> Specialty - software engineering. For two years learning C++. I read
> quite a few books. Now I read Scott Meyers books. A little practice of
> programming, but very hard studying the language. One of the drawbacks
> is the poor knowledge of the English language.

Hi Абдулмуслим,

mlpack does participate in Google Summer of Code each year and we accept
students for that.  But the application period is in March.  If you want
to get involved with mlpack, you can see
http://www.mlpack.org/involved.html and http://www.mlpack.org/gsoc.html.

I hope this helps.

Thanks!

Ryan Curtin    | "I don't really come from outer space."
ryan at ratml.org |   - L.J. Washington