[mlpack] New mlpack lists

Ryan Curtin ryan at ratml.org
Mon Nov 21 17:31:58 EST 2016

Hello there,

Because my time at Georgia Tech is over (I guess for a while now), we
can no longer host the mlpack mailing lists from mailman.cc.gatech.edu.
Therefore, I have migrated the mlpack and mlpack-git lists from
mailman.cc.gatech.edu to lists.mlpack.org.

So now, if you'd like to send a message to the mlpack mailing list, you
can email

  mlpack at lists.mlpack.org

instead of the previous address.

If there has been some issue for you with the migration, please let me
know.  All of the subscriber information and preferences should
(hopefully) be intact.  The archives are also available, but now from
the following addresses:

Ryan Curtin    | "Good Lord - I've heard about this - cat juggling!
ryan at ratml.org | Stop! Stop! Stop it!" - Navin R. Johnson