[mlpack] mlpack Digest, Vol 36, Issue 16

Ryan Curtin ryan at ratml.org
Mon May 2 12:01:15 EDT 2016

On Mon, May 02, 2016 at 08:06:35PM +0530, Irfan Md wrote:
> Hi Ryan Sir
>   My name is MD IRFAN from India. I applied in mlpack GSOC-16 projects and
>  I am not selected in this year.
> But I am willing to contribute in the project.
>   Am I eligible to contribute in the mlpack project  without not selected
> in Gsoc 16.
> If Yes Please guided me please send the link and step for contribution on
> this project.

Hi there,

mlpack is open-source, so everyone is welcome to contribute regardless
of whether or not they were accepted into GSoC this year.  For
contributing, a good way to start would be to read this document:

http://www.mlpack.org/involved.html

Basically, when you have some code, you can open a pull request on
Github and we will review it when we have a chance.

Ryan Curtin    | "Reprogram him!"
ryan at ratml.org |   - Master Control Program