[mlpack] GSoC 2016: Proposal for project based on neuroevolution algorithms

Varun Bhatt mevsb183 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 13:59:13 EDT 2016

Hello,

I am Varun Bhatt, a second year undergraduate in Indian Institute of
Technology, Bombay, India. I was a bit late in knowing about mlpack and
hence wasn't able to discuss with the mentors about the projects. I saw the
previous discussions about this project in the mailing list archives,
especially this
<https://mailman.cc.gatech.edu/pipermail/mlpack/2016-March/000824.html> thread.
I read about the algorithms, installed and looked through the source code
of mlpack.

I have shared my proposal on the GSoC website. Kindly review it.

Thanks,
Varun

--
Varun Bhatt