[mlpack] [GSOC 2016] Contribute for MLPack

Parijat Dewangan parijat10 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 20:13:57 EDT 2016

Hello,

   - I have uploaded my draft on GSOC 2016 site. Please review it.

I have few doubts regarding the implementation of trees. Currently, I have
mentioned 5 trees which would be implemented in the project time - Vantage
point trees,k-means trees, random projection trees, Bregman ball trees,
segment trees.. Among these, I have coded vantage point trees based on a
paper. You can find the code on my github.

Please review the other trees, whether it would be fine to implement them.
Please tell if you have some tree type in mind which I have missed. Also, I
was