[mlpack] about shared draft

Ryan Curtin ryan at ratml.org
Fri Mar 18 11:50:46 EDT 2016

On Fri, Mar 18, 2016 at 09:42:37AM -0600, james deng wrote:
> Hi everyone,
> I am computer science student from University of Kansas. I have an question
> about shared draft. what is the approximate time that we can get the
> feedback of our shared draft, or we need to communicated though the email
> first in order to get a feedback.
>
> Thank you for your time and hope everyone have a wonderful spring break.
> my best wish

Hi Yujie,

I (and other mentors) are looking through the drafts as time permits,
and I'll give feedback as I can.  But there are a lot of applications,
so it may be a few days until I can give feedback.

Ryan Curtin    | "Plot is a primitive vulgarity in literature."
ryan at ratml.org |   - Balph Eubank