[mlpack] GSoC 2016 Project: Neuroevolution algorithms

Nakul Gulati nakgulati at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 11:46:40 EDT 2016

Hey,

Sure I will take a look at the perceptron module, would help me get a
better understanding of the code too.

While read the original paper on NEAT and the implementation of the
algorithm with the paper, the author had used pole balancing and XOR
problem to benchmark the algorithm. Apart from that I will take a look at
the mountain car problem.

Regards,
Nakul