[mlpack] project proposal

Irfan Md irfanmd2503 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 12:50:55 EDT 2016

hello
Ryan Curtin Sir.
  My name is MD IRFAN .I am student of Btech 3rd year student of Computer
engineering from zakir hussain college of engineering and
technology,Aligarh Muslim University, India.I am interested in GSOC mlpack
 4 project
1.Implementation tree types
2.Improvement of tree traversers
3.Approximate near search
4.parallel stochastic optimization methods
 till now I have good command in language, C,C++,Java,Advanced
java,python,shell,programming.
In my college i made several project in language C,C++,java.and MySql. and
also good command on Algorithm Design,Dta structure and OOPS language.
I already make a project proposal project 1 and project 3.I always try
contact Ryan Sir on IRC channel  but no reply comes another side.
please help and guided me ti make a good project proposal

Thank You
MD IRFAN