[mlpack] GSOC Automatic Bindings Project : Bindings for R

Abhishek Singh Kushwah abhishek18kushwah at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 12:56:37 EDT 2016

Hello,

My name is Abhishek Singh Kushwah, I am a student of third year of
university institute of technology, Bhopal(India),

I liked the idea of automatic bindings for mlpack in R and wanted to work
for it this summer. I have used mlpack for quite a while and have idea
about bindings.I wanted to create bindings in R, most popular language for
machine learning. I want to use Rcpp, a popular tool to process c++
instructions in R since mlpack is in c++.

I have some ideas about implementation of R bindings for mlpack, i have
checked out the code.

Can somebody guide me, how to prepare a strong proposal(fixing small bugs,
patches or something).

Regards,
Abhishek