[mlpack] Suggestions needed on basic outline

nirmal singhania nirmal.singhania at st.niituniversity.in
Tue Mar 15 03:06:38 EDT 2016

The quantization i am referring here  is "converting a continuous range of
values into a finite range of discreet values" like 10-20 one group.
Thanks for the the suggestion for including more file formats.
I'll mail you structure of how API will work in some time.
Wanted to ask if we can discuss on mailing list after GSOC starts accepting
proposal?

I proposed the second idea because i thought the first idea is little bit
easy than other as also mentioned by difficulty level on the ideas page.so
less preference can be given to people trying to work on command line/c++
API idea.
As the slots organizations get is fixed,i am confused which project to work
on and that's why i am working on both.
Please guide me in this.
Have a Nice Day

Regards,