[mlpack] gsoc16_Approximate Nearest Neighbor Search

Ryan Curtin ryan at ratml.org
Mon Mar 14 10:25:26 EDT 2016

On Mon, Mar 14, 2016 at 02:43:14AM +0300, Aleksandr Sofienko wrote:
> Hello, my name is Sofienko Alexander. I had a c/c++ and python course, now
> I have a course of machine learning, so this project looks interesting for
> me. I set up mlpack and play with it. Could you give some tasks to get
> started?

Hi Alex,

You might consider taking a look at the open issues on Github:

https://github.com/mlpack/mlpack/issues/

See if you can find one that is interesting to you.  Maybe the issues
marked with the "easy" tag might be a good place to get started.

> but I'm sorry, it confuses me a little.

I'm not sure I know what you mean.  You did successfully subscribe and
send an email to the list, so it seems like everything is working.

Let me know if I can clarify anything.

Thanks!

Ryan Curtin    | "Indeed!"
ryan at ratml.org |   - David Lo Pan