[mlpack] Looking to contribute for GSOC 2016

Murali Raghu Babu muraliraghubabu1994 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 5 10:38:25 EST 2016

Hi,

        I am a final year undergraduate student of *Computer Science and
Engineering* at *Indian Institute of Technology, Guwahati, India*.

       I am interested in contributing to the following project ideas
mentioned on the MLPack github page:

1. Fast k-centers Algorithm & Implementation
2. Approximate nearest neighbor search
3. Improvement of tree traversers

      Could you please guide me on how exactly to proceed and get started
on these ideas. Are these ideas already implemented ? So, Do I need to
propose a new idea ? Do I have to solve any issues right now?

     Please let me know. Thank you for your time and patience. I hope to
hear from you soon.

Thanking you,
Yours sincerely,
Murali