[mlpack] [GSoC] Implement tree types.

Anveshi Shukla anveshishukla at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 02:01:33 EST 2016

Hello

        I'm Anveshi Shukla, a Computer Science student in 3rd year.
I'm interested in working for mlpack in GSoC 2016 and found Implementation
of tree types development project really interesting.
I'm reading the links provided on SummerOfCodeIdeas page and mailing list
archives and trying to tweak with tree implementations in Library.
Any pointers on how should I go about ahead after that ?

Thanks!

--
Anveshi Shukla
Software engineering research center.