[mlpack] Regarding Summer of Code 2016

Tushar Gupta tushar.behror at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 01:39:58 EST 2016

Sir/Ma'am,

I would like to introduce myself as Tushar Gupta a pre-final year
student at Indian Institute of Technology Mandi, India. I am very
passionate about machine learning. I have been into this field since 1
year and want to contribute to an open source and develop my skills
with your collaboration.

My Skills:

1. I am good programmer with a strong background in C,C++,Python and lua.

2. I have good experience with Machine Learning algorithms and their
practical applications. I am proficient with few machine learning
tools like Scikit-learn, Pybrain, torch etc.

3. I have done by research intern at Xerox research center India and
gain a good experience of machine learning algorithm with real world
data sets.

So I request you to consider my application for gsoc 2016.

Thanks & Regards!

Tushar Gupta

Indian Institute of Technology Mandi

Email: tushar.behror at gmail.com