[mlpack] Gsoc2016

raj goyal rajagoyal815 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 15:21:45 EST 2016

Hi everyone,

I am Rajat goyal 2nd year CS undergraduate . I am interested in doing this
project
1. Implementing various tree types compatible with dual tree algorithms "
2.Neuroevolution algorithms compatible with mlpack.
as part of gsoc2016 .I have compiled mlpack on Ubuntu and started analyzing
the source code.I have good working knowledge of c++ and data structres and
machine learning techniques .I would be glad if anyone can guide me for
acquiring required knowledge for project .

Thanks
Rajat Goyal