[mlpack] mlpack 2.0.3 released

Ryan Curtin ryan at ratml.org
Thu Jul 21 18:48:50 EDT 2016

Hello there,

Today I tagged and uploaded mlpack 2.0.3 as a new release.  It is a
bugfix release, primarily to fix a few bugs with input handling for
command-line programs and a bug in the HMM training code.

You can find the release at

  http://www.mlpack.org/files/mlpack-2.0.3.tar.gz

and a detailed list of changes at

  http://www.mlpack.org/history.html

and if you really like changes, you can see every commit since 2.0.2
here:

  https://github.com/mlpack/mlpack/compare/mlpack-2.0.2...mlpack-2.0.3

which is actually a pretty cool Github view I didn't know about.

Anyway, in the absence of any bugfix releases, the next release will be
mlpack 2.1.0, is likely to be in the next couple months, and is likely
to include the results of this year's GSoC projects.  (If you are
interested in how they are going, take a look at the blog:
http://www.mlpack.org/gsocblog/ ).

If you have any problems or would like to contribute your own code, feel
free to get in touch on Github at https://github.com/mlpack/mlpack or on
IRC in #mlpack on freenode (I did list the correct channel this time, I
double-checked!).

--
Ryan Curtin    | "Wha' happened?"
ryan at ratml.org |   - Mike LaFontaine