[mlpack] Update or insert points to an existing tree?

董理 dongli at lasg.iap.ac.cn
Sat Jul 16 01:50:44 EDT 2016

Dear all,

I need to maintain a tree throughout a fluid simulation to get the neighbors of points, and the coordinates of points will change slowly according to computational fluid dynamics. The tree can be reconstructed each time step, but would it be more efficient to update the existing tree? I would like to know if MLPACK provides such function (I didn’t find any method to do this), or should I just reconstruct the tree? Any suggestion is appreciated!

Best regards,
Li