[mlpack] Custom metric question

Alasdair Newson alasdairnewson at gmail.com
Sun Feb 7 08:49:21 EST 2016

Dear all,

I recently downloaded mlpack, and I am trying to use it for a knnsearch,
with a customised metric. I am having some trouble coding this, so I
wondered if anyone has tried this before, and might have some example code.

At the moment, I am trying to define a NeighborSearch class which uses a
custom metric. I had tried with the default options, but apparently a
custom metric is not compatible with the HRect bound type. I am trying with
a BallBound, but I am still having compilation problems. Has anyone done
this before ?

Kind regards,

Alasdair Newson