[mlpack] Getting Started

Marcus Edel marcus.edel at fu-berlin.de
Thu Dec 22 17:57:31 EST 2016

Hello Agneet,

Welcome! One place to start, if you have not already seen it, is:

http://www.mlpack.org/involved.html

There are a few issues on Github that might be a good place to jump in;
we tag them by difficulty, here are the "easy" tickets:

https://github.com/mlpack/mlpack/issues?q=is%3Aopen+is%3Aissue+label%3A%22D%3A+easy%22

Maybe some of those are interesting? Also, we are always open for interesting
new methods and ideas. Let us know if we can clarify anything further.