[mlpack] mlpack's projects in Google Summer of Code 2016

Marcus Edel marcus.edel at fu-berlin.de
Mon Apr 25 14:31:00 EDT 2016

Hello,

I'm also very excited about the great projects we have for this year, and I'm
looking forward to work with all of you.

For all the students who applied but didn't got in. You are still more than
welcome to contribute or to do a project with us, mlpack is an open-source
project, after all.

Congratulations to Bang, Keon, Marcos, Mikhail, Nilay, and Yannis!

All the best
Marcus