[mlpack] Talking about Neural Networks

Udit Saxena saxena.udit at gmail.com
Sat Jan 10 14:56:07 EST 2015

Hi Marcus,

How's it going ? A very happy new year to you !

I saw your mail to Shangtong on covering Neural Networks and your
enthusiasm about such projects.

I am quite interested in this, and was planning on helping cover a Sparse
Autoencoder for MLPACK, as part of learning what Deep Learning is all
about, but lost the opportunity to do that. :)

I'm quite interested in working on such projects myself and was hoping we
could talk about any plans you might have which I might be able to
contribute/help on.
What ideas do you have about this ? Anything you're working on which you'd
like to talk about with me or get me involved with ?

I'll probably start work at my internship a few weeks from now but am still
hoping to work on this on my own time.

Thanks.