[mlpack] Windows installer test needed

Qiang Kou kellyhavel1989 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 9 11:36:08 EST 2015

Hi, everyone,

I begin to work on the Windows installer right now. It will include all the
executable files, libmlpack shared library and header files.

Right now I hope someone can help test the simple installer from [1].
Only *allkfn
*has been included.

After installation, you should be able to run allkfn directly from command
line.

If it works, I will release the full installer this weekend and push the
script to github repo.

Just a few more questions:

(1) logo? I will just use the fastlab if no other logo provided;

(2) name? I mean all upper case or lower case?

Best,

KK

[1] https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/81699687/setup.exe