[mlpack] Ideas for Google Summer of Code 2015

Rishabh Rawat rishabhrawat1994 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 13 11:52:51 EST 2015

Hi everyone,
I am Rishabh Rawat, 3rd Year undergraduate, Electrical Engineering,
studying at IIT Bombay. I have done a course in machine learning and have
been following mlpack since some time.
I have tested the sample programs and was now looking forward to implement
these universal bindings as my GSOC project. It would be a great help if
you could give me a few pointers on how to begin.

Another thing is, the tutorials on the website encompass a very few of the
classes and utilities of mlpack, and I am not familiar with all of the
algorithms incorporated. Do we have some database of expected inputs and
outputs so i can test the working of them while trying these bindings.

Regards

Rishabh Rawat
Third Year UG
Electrical Engineering