[mlpack] Student looking to contribute to mlpack

Rohit Shinde rohit.shinde12194 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 11 12:10:49 EDT 2015

By the way, I was looking at the tree types project and there was a link to
the tree API on the GitHub page. However, I am not able to access that link
because I do not have viewing permission. This is the link
http://www.mlpack.org/trac/browser/trunk/src/mlpack/core/tree/example_tree.hpp

I would like to see the API.