[mlpack] GSoC 2014 simulated annealing optimizer

Ryan Curtin gth671b at mail.gatech.edu
Sat May 17 11:22:23 EDT 2014

On Mon, Apr 14, 2014 at 10:09:17AM -0500, Zhihao Lou wrote:
> Hi Ryan,
>
> I've made the changes. Please take a look.
>
> Zhihao Lou

Hi Zhihao,

I am so sorry for the slow response.  I have been far busier than I want
to be.  The implementation looks good and I will begin merging it into
trunk in the next few days (hopefully).

I will probably add another test or two and make basic syntactic
changes, and if I see any optimizations I'll probably implement them
too.

Thank you again for taking the time to implement simulated annealing.

Ryan Curtin    | "Are you or are you not the Black Angel of Death?"
ryan at ratml.org |   - Steve