[mlpack] K-means with HMM

Thuener Silva thuener at gmail.com
Fri May 16 09:56:03 EDT 2014

Hello I'm using mlpack for research project in PUC-Rio. I'm trying to use
K-Means to get the initial parameters for HMM to do an unsupervised
learning. I noticed the phrase "I won't use K-Means because we can't afford
to add the instability of that to our test." in one of the test cases of
the hmm_test.cpp so you guys probably already done something like that.
Can some one send me the some code example with that(K-Mean with HMM) or
tell me where can I find that? It will help a lot.

Thanks in advance,
Thuener Silva