[mlpack] Segmentation fault: 11 when using the cf

Ryan Curtin gth671b at mail.gatech.edu
Wed Mar 26 10:46:00 EDT 2014

On Wed, Mar 26, 2014 at 09:01:16PM +0800, Wilson Cao wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am using the cf to compute one of my datasets, and it occurs the
> segmentation fault:11. I am wonder what is the problem. Is my data set too
> large? My dataset has about 131719 lines. Can anyone help? Maybe I can work
> on it can fix the bug.

Hi Wilson,

You have provided no useful information with which anyone will be able
to tell you anything about your problem.  If you are interested in
figuring out what is wrong, please recompile with debugging symbols,
obtain a backtrace at the segfault, and determine what is causing it.

Ryan Curtin    | "Hi Doggy."
ryan at ratml.org |   - Johnny