[mlpack] GSoC 2014 : Introduction and Interests

Anand Soni anand.92.soni at gmail.com
Thu Mar 13 11:08:16 EDT 2014

Hi Ryan,
I will definitely keep the code as flexible as possible considering possible future additions.

And regarding the new classifier, the algorithm is fixed i.e the back propagation algorithm. We can improve on the efficiency of implementation which I will keep in mind if I go for implementing it. I welcome any other queries from your side.

Thanks a lot.
Regards,
Anand