[mlpack] GSoC 2014 : Introduction and Interests

Anand Soni anand.92.soni at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 10:09:10 EST 2014

Thanks a lot Ryan!

I too, would want to have a single and nice application submitted
rather than many. It was just out of interest that I was reading up on
dual trees and yes, most of the literature that I found was from
gatech. I also came across your paper on dual trees
(http://arxiv.org/pdf/1304.4327.pdf ). Can you give me some more
pointers where I can get a better understanding of dual trees?

But, of course, I am more willing to work on automatic benchmarking,
on which I had a little talk with Marcus and I am brewing ideas.

Thanks again!

Regards.
Anand

--
Anand Soni | Junior Undergraduate | Department of Computer Science &
Engineering | IIT Bombay | India