[mlpack] Automative benchmarking

Ranjani shreeranjaniss at gmail.com
Tue Mar 4 22:53:43 EST 2014

Hi,
Thanks for the link on Shogun's integration.I looked at their detailed
expectations.
I would like to discuss more on
1.Adding new algorithms
2.Improving accuracy and fixing Bottlenecks

As visualization part using d3js is for representing results I would like
to discuss on them a little later.

Thanks
Shree Ranjani

Regards,