[mlpack] GSoC 2014 : Introduction and Interests

Anand Soni anand.92.soni at gmail.com
Mon Mar 3 13:16:24 EST 2014

Thanks a lot for the guidance, Marcus!

I will certainly go through the tutorials before I prepare my
proposal. As far as my interests are concerned, I am very passionate
about algorithms and machine learning and that is why I chose the
before mentioned projects.

However, I am not able to access the mailing list archives as of now,
which I am trying to figure out. Tell me if I need permission to
access those archives.

Regards.
Anand