[mlpack] Need some help when installing mlpack1.0.8

cuphrody cuphrody at gmail.com
Sun Apr 6 05:53:28 EDT 2014

Hey guys, I have got some problems when installing mlpack. I use CenOS6.5 32bit system, at first I use # yum install boost-devel boost-random boost-test boost-program-options  boost-math libxml2-devel armadillo-devel but I got the information that package armadillo-devel and boost-random are not available, so I manually download boost library, armadillo library and libxml2 than follow the readme to install all of them. After that I download mlpack1.0.8 and follow the tutorial to install mlpack. The “cmake" command went fine, but when I use make, I got some problems, the information I got is that "make[2]: *** No rule to make target '/usr/lib/lib/libboost_program_options-mt.so.5', needed by 'lib/libmlpack.so.1.0'. Stop. ... ". And actually I just found file '/usr/lib/libboost_program_options-mt.so' in my system. I didn't found any solution on google, can somebody help me figure it out? Thanks a lot.
There're some information below.