[mlpack] undefined reference to `pthread_atfork'

Ryan Curtin gth671b at mail.gatech.edu
Mon Nov 11 14:14:11 EST 2013

On Mon, Nov 11, 2013 at 06:10:21PM +0000, Alexander Schmidt-Richberg wrote:
> Ohh sorry, didn't intend to send that mail yet...
>
> Here is the attachment, thanks a for for having a look!

Oops, I think I asked for the wrong file.  Did you build Armadillo from
source?  If so, can you send the CMakeCache.txt file associated with
that build?  (it'll be in the root of the armadillo source directory)
If not, can you tell me how Armadillo was installed?  (i.e. which
package manager, which OS)

Ryan Curtin       | "If it's something that can be stopped, then just try to stop it!"
ryan at igglybob.com |   - Skull Kid