[mlpack] regression using sparse matrices/vectors

Darryl Reeves dar326 at cornell.edu
Tue Dec 10 13:09:08 EST 2013

Hi Ryan,

Thanks for the quick response. This is helpful. I really like the project
and was worried that I might have to go in a different direction to find a
solution for my problem. It is totally fine if the parameters of my model
are not sparse. However, due to the size of the data that I'm working with,
its not feasible for me to do the regression using the dense representation
of the predictor matrix. Can you provide some direction on which code
changes would be required to templatize the regression algorithms?

Thanks,
Darryl

--
Darryl Reeves