[mlpack] GSoC 2013 Report - July 29, 2013

Marcus Edel marcus.edel at fu-berlin.de
Mon Aug 5 05:31:03 EDT 2013

Hello everyone.

As a part of Google Summer of Code 2013, I'm working on automatic benchmarking of mlpack methods. It has been one month and three weeks since I started working, and I would like to share with the community of the work I've been doing on the last week.

Just a quick description of what I did this week:

* Integrate the benchmark scripts into the build system jenkins.
* I've started to create graphs for the reports.
* I've started to create a page for the reports.

I hope I can present you an initial version of the results page in a few days.

See you next week!

Cheers,