[mlpack] GSOC : Refinement of MATLAB bindings

Abidur Rahman Mallik abidsplanet at gmail.com
Sun Apr 28 17:26:57 EDT 2013

Hello
I am Abidur Rahman Mallik from Bangladesh. I am Undergraduate student
of Khulna University of Engineering  & Technology. I am studying
Computer Science and Engineering and currently i am a student of 4th
year. I have completed a course on Artificial Intelligence and Machine
Learning.

I always do code in c++ in any programming contest. I know MATLAB and
Python as well.
I have studied a bit on MEX file.

 please let me know how can i actually contribute or what to study on this.

Thanks,
Abidur Rahman Mallik