[mlpack] GSoc mlpack: automatic benchmarking of mlpack methods

Ryan Curtin gth671b at mail.gatech.edu
Mon Apr 22 14:48:33 EDT 2013

On Sun, Apr 21, 2013 at 11:17:23PM +0530, Pallav Agrawal wrote:
> Hi all,
> I am a Senior Undergraduate at Indian Institute of Technology(IIT) , delhi,
> India. I was going through the Gsoc ideas page for the mlpack library and
> found the problem of automatic benchmarking pretty interesting.
>
> I have a good scripting experience in python and bash and have done
> graduate level course on Machine Learning Techniques and also doing my
> graduate project on adaptive e-learning.
>
> I will be obliged if someone can guide me how to proceed further.

There's been some talk about this project in other threads on the
mailing list.  Here is a link (be sure to take a look at the replies):

https://mailman.cc.gatech.edu/pipermail/mlpack/2013-April/000060.html

If you have other questions, feel free to ask.  Hopefully the link I
gave will answer most of them.

Ryan Curtin       | "I just ran out of it, you see."
ryan at igglybob.com |   - Howard Beale