[mlpack] GSOC 2013 Introduction.

Udit Saxena saxena.udit at gmail.com
Mon Apr 15 09:01:38 EDT 2013

I have built and installed mlpack and have done a basic swig compilation
for a c progam.

I am currently doing a course in Machine Learning and have a project for
that. To get to know mlpack better, I was planning on running the NBC on my
data set. Just to be familiar, that is all.

For R bindings I am going through this: http://www.omegahat.org/RSWIG/. It
is a modification of the swig 1.3 package called RSWIG. Will get back to
you on that. About your previous mail, I was thinking of the following
ideas (only!) for my proposed project:
1. R *and* Python bindings.
2. Packaging in Debian and Ubuntu.

I will be drafting and sharing an application soon.
Thanks.

--
Udit Saxena