[mlpack] Mailing list archive

Ryan Curtin gth671b at mail.gatech.edu
Wed Apr 10 10:14:50 EDT 2013

On Wed, Apr 10, 2013 at 09:14:27AM +0200, Robert Pollak wrote:
> Hello,
>
> is there an archive of this mailing list? The one on
> https://mailman.cc.gatech.edu/pipermail/mlpack/ is empty.
>
> Btw., I can recommend setting one up at http://gmane.org/. I found their
> search functionality useful, and one can also import a local (mbox)
> archive to initialize it.

I think that the archive got fubar'ed when the list was renamed.
Mailman gets picky sometimes.  I was planning to look into it today.  I
do have copies of all the messages sent to it, so if it comes to it, I
can manually rebuild it...

--
Ryan Curtin       | "And the last thing I would ever do is lie to you."
ryan at igglybob.com |   - Marlon