[mlpack] the GSoC project on python Bindings for mlpack

vvanirudh vvanirudh at cse.iitb.ac.in
Thu Apr 18 05:26:27 EDT 2013

Ryan,

I have gone through most of the mail archives for the collaborative
filtering project. I got enough information regarding that and I have
already installed mlpack and am reading the documentation. Meanwhile, I
am also interested in the 'python bindings' project. But I have got very
less information regarding this in the archive. Would you mind
explaining about the project deliverable and implementations?

Thanks
Anirudh V
IIT Bombay