[mlpack] Applying GSoC project

zhijie he hezj07 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 11 11:24:45 EDT 2013

Hi Ryan,

Thank you for your reply.

CF project is difficult for me since I don't have the domain knowledge
about CF. So I change to the improvement of tree traversers project:)

Currently I am trying to get familiar with the source code. Could you tell
me how to generate the profile data about the number of base case
computations? I enabled the profile option when complied mlpack. But I only
find how many nodes are pruned in the output when running the knn example.

Thanks.

Best Regards,
Zhijie