get help with mlpack
If you need help using or getting started with mlpack, there are many sources of documentation and tutorials.
- read an introduction to mlpack
- view the readme file for the mlpack project
- read tutorials for using mlpack 3.0.4
- refer to Python binding documentation for mlpack 3.0.4
- refer to command-line program documentation for mlpack 3.0.4 programs
- consult api documentation for the C++ interface of mlpack 3.0.4
- view documentation for other versions of mlpack (including the git master branch)
- browse mlpack source code on Github
If you are still having problems after consulting the above sources of documentation, there are many simple, available routes to get in touch with the mlpack community.
- send an email to the mlpack mailing list
- send IRC messages to #mlpack on freenode (webchat)
- read the #mlpack IRC channel logs
- search through the issues list on Github
If none of these strategies have helped, either, or if you are sure that your problem is a bug in mlpack, please submit a new issue and someone should respond in a relatively timely manner.
Looking to get involved in the community? See this page.